How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

THE Shap(doggy)

Status Not open for further replies.

shapdoggy

Ultimate Partier

VIP

May 26, 20142413872,46727South Africa

HI MOST OF YOU WILL PROBABLY KNOW ME BUT ASK this is a new forum website i thought new people will not have seen my pervious posts so if you dont know me I am shapdoggy. I spend all available time on this server (you can ask anyone who knows me) and I play on creative the most and then I also love playing factions and the minigames. If there are no staff on but i am on please ask me if you need help as I enjoy helping people. I dont like fighting and arguing although i do often mess around but if i am asked to stop i do and i never troll or cheat/grief. If you ever see me on the server please come say hi i dont bite and i enjoy socialising with people.

Reactions: Hmoam and amitai1

shapdoggy

Ultimate Partier

VIP

May 26, 20142413872,46727South Africa

oh whoops forgot about caps lock sorry

Reactions: amitai1

Lauren

Legendary Partier

Elite

May 26, 20146776035,47227England

Hi!

BlueParadox

Partier

May 27, 20142011England, United Kingdom

Hello there, I don't know you much, but I hope I'll get to know you more soon enough.

hhamp1

Ultimate Partier

May 27, 201489221,387Reality

Welcome dawgggggg

shapdoggy

Ultimate Partier

VIP

May 26, 20142413872,46727South Africa

Thank you hope to get to know you guys.

Reactions: amitai1

L

LukeW04

Champion Partier

Jul 12, 2014301,151

Where is the info 'bout me.....

C

ConanTheMerman

Experienced Partier

VIP

Aug 25, 2014234112

Shapdoggy, I've seen your builds. Their pretty epic. (;

Reactions: TriSarahTops

GreenUprooter

Ultimate Partier

Elite

Jun 26, 20142541201,897Australia, Far Far Away

Hello Shapdoggy!

Lauren

Legendary Partier

Elite

May 26, 20146776035,47227England

#necro

TheLilyCat

Heroic Partier

VIP

May 25, 20147042744,652straya

Oh hey shapcatty!

Dynam_Rezinor

Legendary Partier

VIP

Jun 10, 20147343516,72225The Land of The Grommet

Yo dawg I heard you like dogs.

PigOnDaXbox

Champion Partier

VIP

Jul 15, 201420239912Essex, United Kingdom

Dynam_Rezinor said:

Yo dawg I heard you like dogs.

Click to expand...

what about Yo Dawg Heard Ya Like Vidia Games xD

HappyCat02

Ultimate Partier

Elite

Jul 13, 20143711492,197i ain't tellin you!

Lily+shap=me having a long line of claw marks down my face (lily will try and kill me)

Reactions: Dynam_Rezinor

Status Not open for further replies.